Do you believe our dreams have a deadline? If they did, would you do what it took to fulfill them? A purpose filled destiny is the landing place of our individual objectives in life.
Life happens. It can through a curve ball you never expected or saw coming. But, that’s life. Along the way, we must be careful not to lose the sense of urgency of seeing our dreams come to fruition.
Maybe its time to relight the fire of the thing you always wanted to accomplish. It isn’t easy to revise old plans and to revisit thoughts of starting that business, visiting that country or writing that book. Polishing off that bright idea you hid in the back of your mind is just what the doctor ordered.
What types of things motivate you to get those creative juices flowing again to get you closer to realizing your dreams?
Here are 7 tips to power through distractions, negativity, and uncertainty on the way to your destiny.
1. Take passionate action towards designing the life you want to live. The time is now to operate in our gift and move in the direction of your calling. Your destiny requires pursuit and talk is important yet extremely cheap. We can not afford the cost of not putting work behind what we’ve spoken over ourselves.
2. Commit to creating a personal culture of consistency. We can sometimes allow distractions to interrupt life’s flow. You don’t have to be the smartest, but he that is the most consistent wins.
3. Recognize and embrace the thought that there is something to delight in each moment regardless of its outcome. If you are not pleased with an outcome, decide to use that moment to learn from and make the appropriate shift.
4. Dwell completely in a place of gratitude. Create a habit of outward expressions of appreciation. Giving thanks can be contagious and can positively affect others to do the same.
5. Operate from a place of diligence, determination and drive and beware of falling in the deep end of the shoulda, woulda, coulda pool of excuses. The former is about building a foundation for success while the latter focuses on the excuse we produce from the regret of a bad decision.
6. Keep humor close. Laugh at/with yourself when possible. You may find yourself quite entertaining when you loosen up.
7. Believe that you play a huge part in the development of your destiny. No one can take your future from you except for you! Create your life authentically with virtues of love, character and morality.
As long as there’s still breath in your body, there is no end to how much you can accomplish in a lifetime. The concept of thinking positive is all about enjoying your life as is.
Begin to regulate your thought life and watch everything flow into place with perfect, passionate precision.